I've seen these lists on blogs lately (like Linda's) and thought it would be a good, easy blog post for today. :)
Mine will just be ten random things I'm thinking about today:
1. My kids start back up with AWANA's tomorrow, they are really excited!
2. My super fun friend is coming to see me this weekend, I'm really excited!
3. I love listening to my baby's hiccups.
4. I have a hard enough time keeping track of the day of the week without a 3 day weekend completely throwing me off.
5. I'm ready for fall, cups of tea and sweaters.
6. I have a huge bowl of green beans in my fridge waiting for me to be motivated enough to can them.
7. I got a new cell phone and I have no idea how to use it...I even sent a text to the wrong person this week. (sorry Christie!)
8. Earlier this week I was talking with my daughter Amanda and she says, "did you know the eiffel tower is 5 inches taller in the summer than in the winter?" Kinda reminded me of the little kid from Jerry Maguire.
9. Having a family of ten means there is a laundry pile that's massive.
10. It would be really nice if Noah's molars would come in faster, he's been a sad little guy. :(