Wednesday, April 27, 2011

About Me

I don't get too many new visitors to my blog...but just in case, here's a little bit about me, the writer of this here blog. My name is Laura aka. Duckygirl. I've liked little yellow ducks for as long as I can remember and somewhere along the way that nickname stuck. I am wife to a great man who makes me laugh and I'm a mother of 12 kids ages: 14, 13, 12, 10, 9, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 6 months and our Josiah who went to be with Jesus just before he turned 5. We live in the mid-west but we're west coasters at heart, having lived in Washington State most of our lives. I currently home school the 7 oldest kiddos. It may be a little noisy, a bit messy, and slightly chaotic around here but we try to have fun and somehow the Lord has kept me sane.



I'm using this to test something out...sorry if it seems like a strange post! :O)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test or not test, I always like finding out new things about you : )

Do you have my blog address? its
www.thegrowingtree.blogspot.com

: )

Dawn said...

I have followed your blog for a few years. Have fun running your tests.
blessings,
Dawn

Shelby said...

Love it Laura, now I know why your blog is Duckygirl? Love your blog:)

Richelle

Kate said...

I like your test and love your blog!

Renata said...

I even learnt something about you in this test post :)
I've been thinking about doing an "About Me" button at the top of my blog & wondered if I have to do a current post about it or if I can just have it somewhere undated & it will pop up when the button is pressed (sorry probably makes no sense - I should be in bed)
Anyway hope your test works
Renata:)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! It is inspiring! I have the exact same house and am just starting to home school my chldren this has helped me so much! Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Hi My name is brandon I am from miami i love the tree house you recently posted and deeply admire the family you guys have I pray to God that you may continue to cherish evrrey moment! Maybey one day i can have a family that big of my own and be such a great father like your husband :)