Saturday, April 9, 2011
I'm going to link up with Melissa today, seems like a good idea. :)
1. I had an eye appointment this morning at 10:00 a.m. Somehow everyone let me sleep and I wasn't woken up until 9:20 (this NEVER happens)
2. Ever since moving to Illinois I haven't been able to wear contacts, my eyes are just too dry here. I'm giving it one more try with a different brand, we'll see.
3. Trying to lose 'baby weight' is hard when you are lazy.
4. I started all of us back on a schedule this week, structure is a good thing for us.
5. I also ended up potty training Noah (he's almost 3 for goodness sake). He's doing amazing, but he's not fully trained. We leave for a LONG trip soon, I hope we can somehow manage not to lose ground.
6. Ian's been spending hours working on a family website, I think he missed his calling somehow. He seems to love that type of thing.
7. Baby Theo is four months old now and giggles. Cutest thing ever.