Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 2 was harder

I am SO glad that I started with aerobics yesterday. Today I took the power ride class and boy oh boy was it exhausting! I had a hard time trying to figure out the right tension on the bike at the pace the instructor was going. All the ladies around me must have looked like pros next to me, lol.

In the mornings I normally prepare Ian's breakfast & lunch and I was worried how that would work out. Thankfully the timing couldn't be better. Classes get over at 6:30 and I make it home in time to have 15 minutes to prep those before he has to leave. :o)

Now I just have to make it through a couple more days and hopefully I won't feel quite so sore! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it Mom! (If I was doing it next to you you would look like you had been doing it for years!) But my advice is to eat more sugar. It's supposed to give you energy. And if it works for us, it'll work for you right!:)

Love Ya,

Amanda