Emily had this tag and it just seems like the perfect post for today to get my mind off of the stressful things for a few moments. I think today will be my last post before next week when we will (hopefully) be in our new place!!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Probably the Office or a World War II documentary
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Spaghetti and pretty much any other tomato sauce based food pizza included (major bummer)
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? A beer. In a nice frosty mug.
5. Where did he go to high school? Macomb, Il (when he went hehe)
6. What size shoe does he wear? 13
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Anything? Hmmm, I'm gonna guess guns?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Sandwiches are overrated. (He'd say)
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Shrimp or popcorn. Or popcorn shrimp.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Almond Honey Bunches of Oats?? That's a total guess. I really don't know.
11. What would he never wear? Speedos. HAHAHA!
12. What is his favorite sports team? None. Sports aren't something he's in to really.
13. Who will he vote for? Alan Keys.
14. Who is his best friend? Me, I think he kinda likes me too...shh don't tell k?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Spend too much time reading blogs :(
16. How many states has he lived in? 2. Washington and Illinois...wait make that 3 he spend 2 months in Florida as an infant.
17. What is his heritage? French?
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Cheesecake.
19. Did he play sports in high school? Football.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Talking....he has great stories and lots of opinions.
21. What's something cool about him? He has an awesome card trick.