Today I'm going to list 13 things I'm thinking about or thankful for in no particular order.
1. My kids LOVE going to Awana's each week, seeing them that excited about learning/memorizing scripture just amazes me.
2. I like the clearance section here but also they give teachers/home educators a 20% discount, you gotta like that!
3. Starfall.com is a great site for pre-school & K levels. Right now my 3 yr (almost 4) is really into this.
4. Email is nice but there is just something special about getting mail the 'old fashioned' way.
5. My crock-pot, oh how I love thee. ;) Makes the dinner hour go so much smoother when things are already cooking away....
6. The Shred. NOT something I'm sure I like, but something I'm thinking about doing anyway thanks to Emily's influence.
7. Kathleen likes this sling and so do I. It's comfortable to wear and easy to get on & off. That makes it a winner in my book.
8. Babies. I love them and they seem to be everywhere lately! I have one, Michelle just had one and my sister just had twins!
9. Fall, it's a very pretty time of year.
10. With fall comes cooler temps, which make it possible to wear COMFY SOCKS!
11. Coffee is a staple for me, I don't function as well without it. But, coffee isn't tolerable without...
12. Pizza. I.want.some.now.
13. Books. Good books, big stacks of ones to read. I love to read and love to see my kids read. The only downfall is library fines...we always seem to acquire those. :(