Last year when we made our big move across the U.S., we moved into a house with a one year lease. That lease will be up in the middle of November. Which brings about a new decision.
A) stay put and continue to rent this current house
B) find another rental (cheaper)
C) buy a house
We are very heavily leaning towards option C, buying a house. We've checked around for the last couple of months, driving to different parts of town, surrounding small towns...all just trying to decide what we really want. If we are going to buy we want to go into it with a long term mindset.
Which brings us to the present time. I have a really hard time not getting anxious when the ball is started rolling. I want decisions made...like, NOW. ;) I don't like the 'in limbo' feeling.
So, I'm trying to remember to pray every time I feel anxious... I'm praying often! :)