I'm in the mood for a list today.
1. Stephen turned 7 last Friday! For one of his gifts we signed him up for a gymnastics class (that meets once a week). We figure it'll be a good fit for him, he's full of energy and prefers doing cartwheels rather than walking! :P
2. We've had a friend visiting for a week. His flight was supposed to leave today but was canceled due to the snow, so he'll have to endure our chaos for another day.
3. It snowed for the last three days. I think there's about6 inches total. Today the sun is out and my mood is much better. I don't like dreary cloudy days.
4. I took Kathleen in for a check up last week. They confirmed (what I knew) that she's a tiny one. Not even on the charts for her weight and they want me to try and fatten her up. The Dr. was not satisfied with my explanation that we've been through this before with several of the other kids (who are all healthy & happy). So, I'll be feeding her and feeding her and having her reweighed in a couple of weeks to see if it makes a difference.
5. We bought a piano! This is something we've been wanting for awhile now. We'd like to get our girls (Amanda & Jessica) into lessons, but owning one for them to practice on was necessary first.
6. CoffeeMate had a peppermint mocha coffee creamer out around Christmas time that I loved. I was sad when the stores stopped stocking it, but this week I was happy to find that Aldi had their store brand creamer in peppermint mocha flavor! (and I think I like it even better!) Sometimes it doesn't take much to make me happy. :O)