Saturday, March 2, 2013

Emotional hormonal wreck

Hello, my name is Laura and today I'm a wreck.

Struggling with feeling like a failure in every part of life.

Housework falling behind.

Children who bicker.

Homeschooling, not thorough enough/consistent....not enough past the 'basics'.

Our store, will it be successful?

My health...I know I just had a baby, but I have a bunch to lose.

I feel like I have a face that everyone sees, this put together calm non-frazzled person. Ha! If only.

I stress, I yell, I cry.

I think I'm capable of quite a bit but I just seem to skim the surface of so many things without doing a great job at any of them.

So I remind myself:

“The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning, great is your faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22,23 





3 comments:

Gayle said...

Huge hugs, friend. I'm right there with you on so many of those points. Praying for the wisdom and peace for you {as I have had to do for myself so many times}.

Kimmie said...

Praying right now Laura...you do have so much on your plate and a reason to need a break from all the things that build up around you on a minute to minute basis. Is there a chance you could take a little retreat? Perhaps just a day or a weekend away with Ian or even alone?

really praying, wish i could help.
well, I know prayer helps, but really wish I could have you over and offer you a bit more with hands and legs and such ;-) You are an amazing woman, an amazing mama and a wonderful wife, don't let the hormones lie to you.

xoxo
Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

Anonymous said...

Hang in their girly. It will be alright!