We are a year & a half into running our own business. It's a lot of work & stress and I have to keep reminding myself of the things that make me happy about it instead of looking to the future at where I want to be.
- Witnessing two ladies picking out & buying SIX bags full of clothes to go to a family in need.
- Watching someone pay for a set of cloth diapers to send home with a missionary who would not have access to disposable diapers.
- Providing a place for families to be able to purchase homeschool materials that I know they wouldn't be able to afford new.
- Having many people comment on how much they love hearing the Christian music playing in our shop.
- Being able to ask my boys to help a customer carry a box of books and see them not skip a beat, but jump up to help with a smile.
There is happiness in the moment. This day, this moment. Lord, help me to keep seeing it.