Or rather, I'm feeling pulled in many different directions and this gives me something to blog about without using much brain power! :)
Thank you Leanne & Emily for this.
You're supposed to do a one word asnwer for each of these questions...uh, I don't think it's possible. (right Leanne?)
1. Cell phone: I wish I still had my old one, the new one completely confuses me.
2. Hair: yes, I have hair.
3. Father: The Lord is my Father.
4. Favorite food: It's been pizza for a loooong time, but as of late I'm a bit addicted to Pad Thai.
5. Dream from last night: bizarre
6. Favorite drink: Diet Coke
7. Dream/goal: to make it through today...and then tomorrow...and then the next day.
8. What room am I in?: Living room.
9. Hobbies: What? People have time for hobbies?
10. Fear: All kinds involving my children.
11. Where do I want to be in 6 years? settled.
12. Where was I last night? At Awana's with the kids.
13. Something I am not: OCD.
14. Muffins: Peach please.
15. What is on my wish list? I'd love an Ergo carrier.
16. Where did I grow up? Washington
17. Last thing I did: Got the baby off of the dishwasher door, he was standing on it removing all the cups & tossing them on the floor.
18. What am I wearing? Jeans and a grey t-shirt and a purple hoodie.
19. TV? rabbit ears.
20. Pets: Nope.
21. Friends: Some far (too far!) and some near.
22. My life: I love it.
23. My mood: Pleasant.
24. My vehicle: Dodge Ram 15 passenger van, white w/blue stripe...hard to miss, it's huge.
25. What am I NOT wearing? a bikini...never again.
26. Favorite store: I like Target, though I rarely go there.
27. Favorite color: YELLOW.
28. When did I last laugh: I'm sure I chuckled at a few things but my last belly laugh was when my daughter came up with our new family motto.
29. My BFF: so far away *sniff*
30. When did I cry last? I tend to cry often but I had a big cry this weekend.
31. The place I go over and over: Aldi & Wal-mart.
32. Person who emails me regularly: The Library, they're always wanting their books back. What's up with that?
33. Favorite place to eat: Anywhere that I am not required to do the dishes.
Steal this and let me know so I can read YOUR answers.