Saturday, November 14, 2009

In Limbo


Things are still looking like we'll be moving next month, though nothing is finalized yet. I find the whole buying process a bit irritating really. It's like you are supposed to take steps forward assuming the whole thing will go through without any problems. But what if it doesn't and I've put in all this effort? I surely don't want to undo everything, but I also don't want to wait to do anything and have to rush. Err. *sigh*

So, I'm just going along assuming.

In the meantime my basement looks like this:



Most of these are empty, the packed ones are in the back right corner. I still have a lot of work to do!

3 comments:

Dustine said...

We are in limbo too-will post about soon. It is very frustrating and hard to wait and exciting. You are wise to get ready now. It's much easier to be a calm, nice momma when you're organized.
Blessings

Beth Tunnell said...

I know only too well about the house buyers limbo. I dread to think about what it will be like when we try to buy and sell at the same time. I hope it all goes through smoothly for you guys.

Kimmie said...

boxes,
glorious boxes,
boxes filled with treasure, treasures waiting to find their new castle,
waiting on dreams and signatures...

then being unwrapped and arriving!
Your castle and dreams await you Laura!

bless you friend!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted