Monday, July 7, 2008

One word meme

Gayle over at Life With My Crew had this meme going this week and it looked kinda fun. I have lots of stuff I'm trying to accomplish today so this quick post is just up my alley ;)

Here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket

2. Your significant other? handsome

3. Your hair? straight

4. Your mother? distant

5. Your father? same

6. Your favorite thing? laughter

7. Your dream last night? vanished

8. Your favorite drink? pop

9. Your dream/goal? living

10. The room you’re in? bedroom

11. Your church? upbeat

12. Your fear? spiders

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here

14. Where were you last night? home

15. What you’re not? skinny :)

16. Muffins? yummy

17. One of your wish list items? safety

18. Where you grew up? northwest

19. The last thing you did? nurse

20. What are you wearing? sandals

21. Your TV? off

22. Your pets? NONE!

23. Your computer? using

24. Your life? super

25. Your mood? productive

26. Missing someone? kinda

27. Your car? maroon

28. Something you’re not wearing? earrings

29. Favorite store? outlet

30. Your summer? sunny

31. Like(love) someone? yep

32. Your favorite color? yellow

33. Last time you laughed? earlier

34. Last time you cried? before

35. Who will repost this? someone?


I agree that this was harder than it looks, not adding other comments to explain my answers was terrible! How about you...want to try? Let me know if you do.....

3 comments:

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Thanks so much for playing, I love your answers!
It definitely is harder than it looks, huh? :)

Leanne said...

I'm playing! I'm playing!

Hop on over tonight to see my answers....

And imagine how wrenching this will be for me, Mrs. Wordy!!

Love your answers!

Leanne

elaine@bloginmyeye said...

True confession: My mother is distant too, but I couldn't bring myself to write that on my blog. Gonna go read your other comments about the family question. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yellow lovers are clearly intelligent.