Sunday, May 4, 2008

6 word memoir

Alright Emily...because you tagged me...Here is the title to my 6 word memoir.

Pizza anyone? It's all about convenience.

Here are the rules:
1. Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words.
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person that tagged you.
4. Tag five more blogs.

I'm tagging the following ladies. (click on names to visit them)

Dawn~ 'cause your post always interest me and I'm curious what you'd write.
ANGEL~ 'cause the more people that tag you...the better chance you'll participate???
Leanne~ 'cause you already posted...so this justifies it :P
Robyn~ 'cause it I want to see you post again!
Kathi~ 'cause I want to see if you've fixed your links....this is a test!

There you have it...now I'm off to snuggle my baby some more!

6 comments:

Emily said...

That totally fits you! You pizza lover you.

Emily said...

Cutterbug from HSB (some assembly required) wanted me to pass along her congrats on the baby. She can't comment.

So, you're way popular now thanks to Noah. :)

EEEEMommy said...

That's clever!
And you've got me laughing out loud by tagging me. You're all going to be so disappointed when I finally post! ;)

Leanne said...

Laura, thanks for tagging Angel! Before long, she'll think we're all in cahoots together just to get her to do the meme!!!

And thanks for tagging me! I feel justified now!

I would loooooove to help you snuggle that baby!

How is your body feeling??

Leanne

Anonymous said...

Ok! I am posting mine now.
Blessings,
Dawn
www.homeschoolblogger.com/my4sweetums

EEEEMommy said...

I succumbed. ;)