Thursday, January 29, 2009

Randomness

Just in case you haven't seen enough of these lately....

25 Random things about me

1. I used to think of myself as a shy person, the older I get the more I outgoing I think I become.

2. Pizza is my favorite food, but I prefer plain cheese.

3. I'm a picky eater, I think the list of what I like is shorter than what I don't like.

4. I never had dry skin until I moved to the mid-west, now I can't use enough lotion.

5. I'm addicted to Diet coke.

6. My favorite color is yellow and has been my entire life.

7. I am one of 4 girls and we all have the names of the Little house on the Prairie girls (carrie, grace, mary, laura)

8. I love board games and card games even though I rarely win.

9. Sometimes I bribe my kids to play with me so that I can win. (pathetic?)

10. I met my husband in a math class at college.

11. My hair is getting long and I really want to cut it but Ian doesn't want me to.

12. I put my hair in a ponytail everyday. The cold makes it static-y and I can't stand it.

13. I miss the general tsaos chicken from the Vashon Thriftway deli. If I can't have pizza it's the next best thing!

14. I prefer pie over cake.

15. LOST is one of my favorite tv shows, even though it really confuses me.

16. Jesus is my savior.

17. My favorite sport to play is volleyball, I used to be alright at it.

18. I would bake a lot more if I didn't have to do all the dishes afterward.

19. I've gone through labor 7 times and every time I'm scared and nervous.

20. I've already started having dreams of horrible birth scenarios. (prayer anyone?)

21. I love socks, nice warm comfy socks.22. I don't consider myself a very strong swimmer, which makes being around water with kids even more worrisome, so I don't do it often.

23. I fall asleep during movies, rarely do I make it through a whole one.

24. My kids make me laugh. Laughter is good.

25. My all time favorite movie has always been Top Gun. "That's right, Ice-Man, I am dangerous!"

Now, if you made it to the end of this and you haven't done this yet yourself...then TAG you're it!

4 comments:

ericksonzone said...

I absolutely loved reading that. I loved how you and your sisters are named after the Little House on the Prairie. Thank you for sharing all those things about yourself. I just might have to go and do that.

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

I just did mine on Facebook last night.

I thought it was cool, too, that you and your sisters are all named after the Ingalls girls!

I wonder if your hubby would compromise and let you get some long layers in your hair? That can make all the difference in the world, I swear.

And I'm praying for your birth, friend. God is faithful...

Renata said...

Top Gun - that's my husband's favourite as well - so as you can imagine I've seen it a fair few times!!
I really enjoy learning random things about you! I hope you can relax about the labour (7 good ones is an excellent sign). I love the names off little house on the prairie!

Veronica Boulden said...

I did one of these. I'll stick the link it. http://www.veronicaboulden.com/2009/02/25-things-about-me-1.html
Hope you stop by. I found your blog. What an awesome family you have!